Full day tour 18
Tanah Lot - West Bali Tour (8 – 10 hours) will visit
Bali Butterfly Park
First stop at Bali Butterfly Park, after monkey forest will drive a litle bit west through Tabanan town the street to Penebel we will stop at Wanasari Village to see the colony of butterfly. The Butterfly Park colleted many kinds of butterfly import from Java, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Borneo and Irian Jaya. They do sell some souvenir from butterfly.
Entrance ticket cost at 85,000/person
Second stop at Batukaru Temple, drive to north passed the Penebel Village we will arrive in Batukaru Temple, the temple located in Wongaya Gede Village. This temple one of important temple in Bali for western direction of Bali. The temple dedicated to the god of Mahadewa. Surrounding of the temple is forest with feacefull and very quiet as the temple lied in slope of Batukaru Mount. The temple has some Meru, the Meru is symbol of the mountain, eastern side built holy spring temple (Beji) and small moat with some small fish.
Entrance fee cost at 15,000 rupiah/person
Bali Coffee Agrotourism
Third stop at Bali Coffee Agrotourism, Bali Coffee Processing and farming, Bali Coffee Luwak (Chivet Cat Coffee), the place to see various of plantation such as coffee arabica, coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, star fruit, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and etc, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee, try the best of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley. They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc
No Entrance Fee
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
Fourth stop at Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, drive from Batukaru to Jatiluwih Village the most interesting places will see such as very beautifull of rice terraces, coffee plantation, durian trees, cacao, bamboo, avocado and etc. Jatiluwih Village has beautifull and wide of rice terraces and the best rice terraces in Bali island. After harvest season you may see the farmer floughing the field with cow or buffalo, they still use traditional equipment to manage theirs land.
Entrance ticket cost at 40,000 rupiahs/person
Fruit Bats and Monkey Forest
Fifth stop at Fruit Bats and Monkey Forest (Alas Kedaton), located in Kukuh Village a litle bit west from Taman Ayun Temple, Tabanan regency. About 500 population monkeys in this forest, inside of the forest there is very old temple (Alas Kedaton Temple), big fruit bats hanging in high tree during the day time and will go to outside for feed in the night time. A lot of shop on the way to the forest and the local guide (one of the shopkeeper) will accompany you to see the monkey around and the end they will ask you to visit theirs shop for souvenirs.
Entrance tecket cost at 40,000 rupiahs/person
Tanah Lot Temple
Sixth stop at Tanah Lot Temple, the end of the trip we will see Tanah Lot Temple. The temple perched on a little rocky islet. This temple was built in 16th century by the Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha who built many temple near the sea around the island such as Rambut Siwi Temple in west of Bali, Pulaki Temple and Ponjok Batu Temple in North of Bali. In western side there are small temple built one of teh temple in the top rock with hole it's Batu Bolong Temple, Batu it's mean Rock and Bolong it's mean hole.
Entrance ticket cost at 60,000 rupiahs/person
Tour Route Map
With Toyota Avanza
Price 1 - 5 person IDR 650,000 per car
With Toyota Innova
Price 1 - 7 person IDR 750,000 per car
- Tour cost includes hotel pick up and drop off back, car with air conditioning, fuel, car parking fee and English speaking driver
- Tour cost excludes your meal and your entrance fee, donation is not compulsory, no hidden charge and no tax
- All tour is private tour, not sharing tour with other participant
- The car photo we drive please click here, for Toyota Innova on request, if you are not mention the car will use, automatically we will provide the Toyota Avanza or Toyoto Kijang with cheaper tour cost
- For car and driver/guide team profile click here
- The tour cost charge by distance not by time, the place to visit can skip or add as long located in the same way, there is extra charge if the place located in different way
- The driver will recommended good restaurant or place for having lunch
- Entrance fee mentioned in this website is up to date, may change without prior notice
- Payment method can settle at the end of tour each day by cash in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
- No Deposit Need
How to book the tour
- Inform us which date would you like to book the tour and how many participant
- Please let us know which tour itinerary you will choose from above
- Please let us know your hotel name in Bali and your reservation name at that hotel
- The time tour start it's depends on your tour itinerary and your hotel stay location
For booking and inquires please contact us or fill email message form below